What am I thankful for?



There are a variety of opportunities in the Charleston real estate market for both buyers and sellers. If you're a prospective buyer click here for a full home search, or if you're considering placing your home on the market, get a free home value report, right here.

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing well. In the spirit of the season, I thought I would share with you what I am thankful for this year.

Of course I am thankful for my beautiful wife, Sarah, and our 18-month old baby girl, Ava, but another thing I am thankful for is my health. 

In case you haven't heard already, not too long ago I underwent gastric bypass surgery. It's been a long road, but I am happy to report that in the months since I have had the surgery, I've lost nearly 50 pounds!

My office has also rallied behind me by participating in a "Biggest Loser" event. Our team has lost a collective total of 100 pounds so far, not including my 50. 

My wife is joining me in getting healthy as well for our baby girl. We want to be there long-term in our daughter's life and be able to play with her and be active with her as she grows. I am very thankful for my health and very excited for what the future brings. 

I'm thankful for all of you as well. All of our clients, past clients, friends, colleagues, and other supporters. We challenge you to think about who or what you are thankful for in your life and what motivates you every day. 

Take care, everyone, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!